Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I've always been a lousy journal writer....

As much as I love to write, I have always been terrible at keeping a diary or journal, which is why I've resisted having my own blog for so long.....

Will I remember to keep it up?  Considering my nickname is 8 Second Ali...(yes that is my attention span)...probably not, but I thought I might be a little more successful with a blog than a journal because I can update through pics which I love.

I have always, always loved photographs and my Mothers father was a keen photographer (the pic below is one of his self portraits), but for some reason my mum went the opposite way and even now does not like pictures of people or the children.


When mum sees me creating a canvas or some other OTP item for Mad Nana I see her look of horror & am quick to reassure her, "Dont worry, I'm not giving you one of these...."

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment