Monday, August 6, 2012

Time has passed again....

Warned you I have the attention span of a gnat....!!!

Anyway I'm determined to give this blogging thing a go, but first I have to catch you up....

January 2012, hubby hurt his hand with a high pressure grease injection.....


Due to the pressures of travelling to Perth with two little ones to be with Mike, while expecting bub number 6 I did a stint of my own in hospital :-/


The worst thing about being in hospital was that Mike was too, and we were in two different cities & it felt like our kids were orphans :-(

Anyway God was very good and Mike got to make it out of St Johns Subiaco and home again in time for the birth of our little Sylvie Ann.


Sylvie is named after Michaels father Lloyd Sylvester who sadly passed away in 2008 I think it was, in a mining accident.  He was only 50 :-(



She is a wonderful way to finish off our little family & such a beautiful healthy baby with a heaps goofy smile that I rarely manage to catch on camera!



I often find myself wishing that our eyes were cameras...(I know, thats a movie) but its true... If our eyes were cameras we could record pictures that our real cameras never can, BUT if our eyes WERE cameras I reckon the shots would look something like this lol


He he he.....

Before Sylvie arrived I managed to finally make Miss almost 3 her door sign....



And in all the choas of six children and a newborn I somehow managed to make Sylvie a door sign.....


BUT as if all that creativity is not enough.... I am most proud of completing a canvas project that was in my head for quite some time....


"A longing fulfilled is a Tree of Life" Proverbs 13:12

The idea for this canvas came to me last year when I was reading "The Promises She Keeps" by Erin Healy, a book I thoroughly enjoyed. :-)


There is another part to this project so stay tuned for PART TWO!!!!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment