Thursday, October 4, 2012

Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Spinach & Fetta

I used 750g of spaghetti cooked as per the instructions. As my pasta drained I heated up a good serving of olive oil (between 1/2 & 1 cup) in a large pot. Meanwhile two packets of frozen spinach were warming in the microwave. To the hot oil I added 3 heaped tablespoons of minced garlic & a teaspoon of minced chilli (for more bite increase the amount of chilli; my pasta however was being prepared for children of varying ages). When the garlic is turning slightly brown add the spaghetti & mix through until coated with the sauce. Turn heat to low. Make sure there is no excess liquid in your spinach and add to pot stirring through. Take a block of smooth Fetta & crumble over the pasta before gently mixing through. Serve onto a plate. Depending on personal taste sprinkle either with grated mozzarella or grated Parmesan cheese. Season to taste & enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment