Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sisters Canvas

I am so so happy with how these two canvases turned out as they look exactly as I imagined them. 

For a while I struggled with the clusters in the corner but my daughter Lyssa, who one of the canvases is for, came to the rescue & helped me nut it out.

My last work (the birds) was quite pastel & I really wanted to go a little darker this time but still produce something that was vibrant & pretty.

I already had the idea to do a canvas with two girls, for Lyssa & Harmony, after seeing so much SheArt around. A couple of recent visits to Scrapbooking in Geraldton provided us with the girl stamps and then a couple of single girl 6x6 inch canvases on display to inspire me. I decided to go to 12x12 canvas as I was displaying twice the girls. :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment