Thursday, June 12, 2014

Memory Lane, Craft Style



When I first started making photo gifts for the Grandparents, and other people, I didn't think to take any pictures & even if I did it wasn't as easy to share them back then, just a few short years ago.



In fact the last time we went to Mad Nanas house I looked at her display of items I'd made & realised I'd forgotten making most of them until I saw them again!



So when my MIL came up recently for a visit she brought back the first photo gift I ever made for her, as it needed some repairs, and I had the unique opportunity to revisit it, repair it & take pictures of it.



My skill has advanced a long way & the children in the frames are getting bigger, but the sentiment remains the same :-)


I'd say this item is from around 2006-07 approx; possibly earlier...

No comments:

Post a Comment