Friday, February 13, 2015

Releasing Myself From the Chains of the Past....

Well I've done it.

I've faced my fear of criticism and rejection and posted my first chapter on Wattpad.

If you are at all interested in checking it out, you can find it here:



I started writing at age 8. Getting minimal interest or feedback from my parents I would take my creations, that often had pictures as well as words, to school where my teacher would read them to the class.

When I started writing in earnest I was about 14 years and I paid $2000 for what was then a top of the line Brother word processor.  

I have written in the back ground all these years believing sharing my work was just a pipe dream, but with technological advancements, well....you have no reason not to share the stories and characters of your heart and mind. 

Not everyone has to like or love what you write. Its about sharing a story.

The time it has taken me to be ready to take this step has added a level of maturity to my work, my story, that I would never have been able to convey at 15.

"Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the LORD that will stand."
Proverbs 19:21

No comments:

Post a Comment