Sunday, October 18, 2015

My visual MUSE for Esther; The Heroes of the Ashes Book 1: The Ache Inside Part I

Memories of her youth and future dreams for Tardun


I have blogged previously about the songs I listen to while I'm writing my series The Heroes of The Ashes. Today I thought I would share with you my visual muse for Esther.

Contemplative


I found these pictures online and I believe most of them have the original artists signature featured. So just to be clear, these are not my pictures. I do however use my own photographs for my book
covers.

Esther in disguise after a price is put on her head


I hope these pictures bring the characters even more to life for you, as you read The Heroes of The Ashes, as they do for me.

Esther and Eden; constantly drawn to each other

No comments:

Post a Comment